We thank you for choosing StoneHaven Le Manoir for your stay with your pet (dog, cat).
In order to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay, and in the interest of all our guests ahd pets, we ask that each family pet owner comply with the following rules.
We invite you to carefully read the following policies concerning family pets in the Manoir.
- StoneHaven Le Manoir accepts family pets up to 20 kg (44 lbs) with a maximum of two per room;
- No animals are permitted in the indoor dining areas, at the pool and the spa or in our reception spaces;
- Special room cleaning is required when family pets are invited. To this effect, a $75 cleaning fee per animal will be charged to your room during your entire stay;
- Your pets must be on a leash and supervised at all times in the public areas inside or outside the Manoir;
- If left alone in the room, your family pet must be kept in a cage;
- *** Family pets are only permitted to stay in our rooms on the 1st floor ***
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless StoneHaven Le Manoir its employees, owners and affiliated partners from any damages incurred through the fault of your pet;
- You are responsible for picking up after your pet;
- StoneHaven Le Manoir reserves the right to expel any guest whose animal is considered disturbing and/or noisy.
If you wish, we can provide you with a list of pet sitting services located near the Manoir. Our front desk team would be more than happy to assist you in making this booking. However, as this service is not provided by the Manoir, we can not be held responsible for the services you agreed upon.