We thank you for choosing StoneHaven Le Manoir for your stay with your pet. Our goal is to ensure your stay is a memorable one. In order for everyone to enjoy their stay, we ask that each family pet owner comply with the following rules.
We invite you to carefully read the following policies concerning family pets in the Manoir
- Stonehaven Le Manoir accepts family pets of 20 kg (44 lbs) or less;
- Your pet must be on a leash and supervised at all times in the public indoor and outdoor areas of the Manoir;
- No animals are allowed in the indoor dining room areas, or in the reception rooms during events;
- Pets are only allowed in rooms located on the 1st floor;
- If left alone in the room, your family pet must be kept in a cage;
- The fee for staying at the Manoir with your pet is $75 per stay for the cleaning and maintenance of your room;
- You are responsible for picking up after your pet; ,
- You agree to indemnify StoneHaven Le Manoir, its employees, owners and affiliated partners from any damage to your pet;
- Stonehaven Le Manoir reserves the right to expel any guest whose animal is considered noisy or disruptive.
If you wish, we can provide you with a list of pet sitting services located near the Manoir. Our front desk team would be more than happy to assist you with this reservation. However, since this services are not provided by the Manoir, we are, in no way, held responsible for the services you agreed upon.