Accustomed to high standards and standards in terms of hygiene, safety and service, we are confident that your experience will be most comfortable. StoneHaven Le Manoir is committed to taking the necessary measures to protect the health and ensure the safety and physical well-being of its employees and customers.
Therefore, and in order to reserve our full attention, no access will be allowed for outside visitors. The measures in place are based on the recommendations of the CNESST as well as on the recommendations of the Institut national de santé publique (INSPQ).
During the compulsory break, we took a moment to reflect in order to adapt our habits to protect you:
- The StoneHaven team received training on measures related to the new health standards;
- The StoneHaven team is subjected daily to a health check and a temperature measurement with an infrared thermometer;
- Personal protective equipment is used and adapted according to the role of each employee;
- We have determined the different steps that an employee must follow in the event of symptoms;
- The front desk team is trained to assist a client with symptoms in order to direct them to the right resources.
During your stay, we count on your collaboration so that the Manoir continues to be a safe place. To make sure we protect ourselves:
- Help us keep our environment healthy. Respect our instructions and don't forget the good distancing practices;
- Do you feel sick or feverish? We will be happy to assist you to postpone your stay at a better time;
- Your symptoms appeared while you are staying with us? We invite you to refer to our front desk team;
- The decorative items in the lobby have been kept, but we ask you not to handle them.
- Access to the Manoir and the Restaurant is reserved exclusively for resident customers;
- Our public toilets are sanitized regularly, and we will accept only one client at a time;
- Common areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected;
- Disinfection stations, using hand-friendly Quebec products, have been added in several strategic locations;
- The elevator remains available. We ask that it be used only with people occupying the same room.
- One of our ambassadors will welcome you and go through the procedures of your stay;
- The luggage cart will be disinfected after each use;
- Our receptionist will wait for you with their brightest smile behind the plexiglass protection panel;
- Disinfection of terminals will be carried out before and after each payment or use. You can also choose to fill in an authorization form for a contactless arrival;
- The room keys will be disinfected before and after each use.
You will be asked if you require housekeeping during your stay. Depending on your preferences, we will schedule their visit.
During your stay:
You can request suggestions for activities from our concierge team, who will be happy to send you the recommendations by email.
- We already use disinfectant, reliable, eco-friendly and antibacterial cleaning products;
- For the renewal of your towels and your welcome products, you can request it at the front desk;
- We removed extra pillows and blankets *, iron and ironing boards *, minibar items *, magazines, slippers *, bathrobes *, service guides and menus,
* these items are available on request;
- Two disposable masks and a hydroalcoholic gel of 100 ml will be made available to you; we prioritize washing hands with soap as often as possible.
Due to the current situation, the restaurant will resume operations gradually. Since your health and safety, as well as the well-being of our team are of paramount importance, the StoneHaven Restaurant will be exclusive to customers who have booked accommodation.
- Additional staff will be on site to enforce health standards;
- Staff will wear the required personal protective equipment.
- The dining room will be reserved for resident customers only and will be accessible during meal service hours;
- Tables, chairs and work surfaces will be disinfected between each use;
- The service protocol has been revised to limit the number of contacts.
- Tables will be placed 2 meters from each other;
- We have large spaces to allow social distancing, that is, the bar, the dining room, the Large Salons as well as the terrace.
- We invite you to contact the front desk team to inform us of your departure time and whether or not you wish to receive baggage assistance;
- You can deposit the keys in the space provided for this purpose at the front desk;
- Your invoice will be emailed to you.